“Vilnius 700 Half Marathon” the run will take place in 2023. May 27 in the city of Vilnius.
- Popularize running culture in Lithuania, promote interest in running.
- Increase the number of mass events in the city of Vilnius. Increase the activity of city residents.
- Promote and promote running as a healthy lifestyle.
- To identify the most capable runners of various age groups.
Participants of the “Vilnius 700 Half Marathon” will be able to choose the following distances:
- 21,098 KM
- 10 KM
- 5 KM
- Children’s Run*
Start at Cathedral Square (Šventaragio St.)
- 5 K – 20:00
- 10 K – 17:00
- 21,098 K – 17:00
- From 15:40 (to be adjusted according to age groups).
5 K – 45 min.
10 K – 90 min.
Intermediate time limits:
1K – 15 min
5K – 45 min
6K – 55 min
21,098 K – 180 min.
Intermediate time limits:
1K – 15 min
5K – 45 min
6K – 55 min
- Anyone who wishes can participate in the competition after filling out the participant registration form, paying the participant registration fee (according to the selected distance) and after checking their health and confirming this during registration. All participants participate in the run of their own free will, are not forced by anyone and assume all the risks associated with participating in the run (including various health disorders, etc.) and undertake not to make any claims to the organizers of the run.
- When picking up the participant’s start package, which includes: participant number with timing microchip, locker room sticker with number, event program, etc., runners must have a personal identification document. In order to collect the start package of another participant, it is necessary to provide a copy of his/her identity document/photo.
- Every registered runner automatically agrees that the organizers of the event can use all photos and video footage taken during the event for marketing purposes freely and without separate consent.
- The following can participate in the run: 5 km – all persons; 10 km – all persons.; 21,098 km – persons at least 16 years old.
- By submitting a completed and signed consent form, persons under the age of 18 confirm that the consent of their parents, guardians or coach has been obtained regarding their participation in the event and/or that they will be supervised by their parents, guardians or coach during the entire event, who assumes full responsibility for the participants.
- By registering, the participant confirms that he understands that participation in the event is related to a great test of human physical capabilities, he also confirms that he has had a health check-up, complies with the health check-up requirements provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania and, upon request by the organizers or other persons, will provide a certificate of health status confirming this. If there are suspicions about an inappropriate state of health, at the request of the organizers, the participant must stop his participation in the event and consult a doctor.
- The participant understands and confirms that the organizers are not responsible and will not compensate for damage caused to the health or life of the participant. All risk and responsibility for participant’s health disorders, injuries and accidents arising from participation in the event rests solely with the participant.
In accordance with the recommendation of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania and the announcement of the Lithuanian Athletics Federation (below), and the decision taken by the Public Institution “Tarptautinis maratonas”, Russian and Belarusian citizens are strictly forbidden to take part in the events organised by the organisation. Exceptions apply to persons who have and can produce an official residence permit issued by the responsible authorities of the Republic of Lithuania for the territory of the Republic of Lithuania during the event.
- 1. All athletes from Russia and Belarus agree that by participating in the event they are competing without competition and are not eligible for prizes or awards. Professional athletes are not allowed to participate in the event (notwithstanding any applicable exceptions).
- 2. All Russian and Belarusian citizens with a residence permit in Lithuania must pay the registration fee by bank transfer.
- 3. Each participant must present a residence permit, a freely signed document in English or Lithuanian expressing opposition to Russian hostilities and a copy of the payment.
- All these documents must be sent to email@example.com between 8 and 14 May, or the participant must inform us by e-mail during this period that the documents will be brought to the number collection point on 22-25th of May. Failure to comply with these time intervals will result in non-entry and a refund of the entry fee after the event. Registration will be confirmed only after receipt of documents.
5. Participants are required to present a residence permit for the territory of Lithuania when collecting their bib number (regardless of whether the document has already been sent to their email).
The organisers reserve the right to request an additional document if the documents sent are suspicious.
The organisers reserve the right not to accept the submitted documents and not to allow participation in the event without further explanation. (In this case, the participation fee will be refunded after the event).
- You can only register under your own name. Transferring your number to another participant is prohibited.
- If a registered participant wants to change the distance to a shorter one, he has to pay a distance change fee of 10 EUR. In order to change the race to a longer one, you need to pay the difference in the start registration fee, based on the registration start fee valid on the day of payment and the distance change fee – 10 EUR. Changing the distance is possible up to May 21, 2023 12 PM.
- If a registered participant wants to change the participant’s information in the registration list or the size of the shirt, he must pay the information change fee – 10 EUR. changes can only be made after registration of the participant’s data. Change is possible up to May 21, 2023 12 PM
- Registration data is changed when the participant pays for the service and informs the organizers by e-mail. by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, sending the payment statement and the data you want to change together with the letter. Company details:
VšĮ „Tarptautinis maratonas“
Kedrų g. 3 (301-2 kab.), Vilnius
Company code: 300561278
VAT code: LT100008891011
B/K: 70440, AB SEB bankas
- Participants and their supporters are strictly prohibited from using any means of transport, for example: bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards or other wheeled vehicles. Participants who violate this clause will be disqualified.
- Participants are prohibited from using any personal escort during the competition. Participants who violate this rule will be disqualified.
- During the event, participants are strictly prohibited from taking part with their pets. If found, such participants will be disqualified.
- Each participant in the competition must have a number neatly attached to the shirt. The number must be on the front (chest) of the shirt, in a clearly visible place. Participants who run without a number will be disqualified.
- After finishing, participants must leave the start/finish area through specially designated exits. After finishing, it is strictly forbidden to walk through the control time zone, otherwise the results will be invalidated.
The winners of the first three places will be announced in the absolute category of women and men in the distances of 5 KM, 10 KM and 21.098 KM.
- There will be refreshment stations on the running track where water will be distributed to the participants.
- Bio-toilets for participants will be built on the half-marathon running route.
- Participants who finish the distances of 5 KM, 10 KM and 21.098 KM will be awarded commemorative medals.
- The small participants in the children’s run will be awarded special medals.
- The results of the “Vilnius 700 Half Marathon” are compiled according to the official time of the competition.
- Participants’ starting registration fee according to the distance:
until 2023.06.01 2022.06.02 – 2023.03.01* 03.02 – 04.30 05.01 – 05.15 05.16 – 05.26 05.27 5 KM
10 EUR 15 EUR 20 EUR 25 EUR 30 EUR 40 EUR 10 KM 15 EUR 20 EUR 25 EUR 30 EUR 35 EUR 45 EUR 21,098 KM 20 EUR 25 EUR 30 EUR 35 EUR 40 EUR 55 EUR CHILDREN’S RUN 5 EUR 7 EUR 10 EUR 12 EUR 15 EUR 15 EUR
*Participants of 5 km, 10 km and 21,098 km who register until 01.03.2023 receive name numbers.
** When registering, participants can purchase an event t-shirt for an additional fee of EUR 15.
Participants’ initial registration fee is non-refundable.
- Registration takes place on the website www.manobegimas.lt. You can register for the run by filling out the registration form and making a payment via electronic banking.
Registration takes place:
- Until May 26 12 PM on the website
- May 27 (on the day of the event) registration will take place at the venue.
Information about collecting the participant’s packages will be revised.
- A participant who correctly fills out the registration form and pays the entry fee is included in the entry protocol.
- By registering, the participant confirms that he agrees to receive newsletters and SMS messages related to the events organized by VšĮ Tarptautinis maratonas.
- The participant must check the contents of the participant’s basket at the package collection point. After collection, if there is a shortage of the contents of the basket, its contents are filled. The participant’s basket is no longer returned after the event.
The winner of the largest organization cup will be determined by the number of registered participants in the half marathon, 10 KM and 5 KM distances. An important rule – members of the organization must indicate the exact (same) name of the represented organization in the registration form.
The winning team will be awarded a cup on the day of the event.
The largest running club will be determined by the registered number of participants in the half marathon, 10 KM and 5 KM distances. An important rule – running club members must indicate the exact (same) name of the club they represent in the registration form.
The winning club will be awarded on the day of the event.
The organizers reserve the right to change and supplement the rules.
The organizers reserve the right to change the format of the event depending on the epidemiological situation.